Buyers Guide to Buying a Steel Airplane Hangar18 May
Are you planning on buying an aircraft in the near future? Or do you already own one and need a new place to house it?
The most important thing in the world as an aircraft owner is having the ability to properly protect it from rain, snow, or other harsh weather conditions that could cause deleterious damage to your expensive vehicle.
We truly want you to be able to protect your investment, so as an aircraft owner, it’s up to you to take the next step and create a prefabricated steel structure to prevent your airplane from rusting or suffering from corrosive damage.
Using steel buildings as airplane hangars is the perfect opportunity. You’ll never have to worry about Mother Nature causing damage to your beautiful airplane again. And these amazing steel buildings are low cost, low maintenance, and literally the perfect place to call home for your incredible aircraft.
Why Use Prefabricated Steel Airplane Hangars As Opposed to Other Options?
At this point, you might be wondering why we feel it’s best to go with prefabricated airplane hangars as opposed to other potential options that you might be considering.
Well, to help you get a better understanding, we will tell you why we feel that steel hangars are the absolute best option to choose.
Check out a list of our favorite reasons why we feel steel is the only option for you to consider:
- It’s easily customizable – the best part about using steel airplane hangars is that you aren’t going to be stuck with one specific design. As a matter of fact, you can easily customize modern hangars with a plethora of different design options. If you have a particular trim style that you want to use, you’ll be able to incorporate it into your airplane hangar design. If you have a certain color palette that you want your hangar to have, it’s easy to make that happen with a steel airplane hangar. And let’s not forget about the customizable mechanisms, and your ability to change anything about the interior of the hangar without much difficulty at all.
- It’s very easy to construct – if you are a pilot, then you certainly understand the value of going quickly in the sky. Picking the right hangar shouldn’t be an exception either. You want something that you’re going to be able to build very quickly, and it has to be predrilled, pre-welded, and laser cut to precision. That’s why prefabricated steel hangars are definitely the way to go, because all of the components are already created ahead of time for you, so you’ll be able to begin building your hangar very fast. All the pieces will fit together and that makes it very easy to erect a structure like this so quickly. You have the option to either construct it yourself, or if you are not necessarily mechanically inclined, you could always hire a construction company to handle it for you. Just know that it will only take a short time to put together this prefabricated structure, whereas building a hangar from the ground up will literally take you much longer.
- Durability – building prefabricated steel aircraft hangars is definitely the right choice if you’re seeking durability to protect your airplanes. The great thing about steel structures is that you never have to worry about termites, mildew, or mold growth overtaking them. They are completely immune to these problems because steel can’t possibly be affected by these pesky issues. On the other hand, you also never have to worry about your steel structure cracking or warping, because it’s not going to be made of wood or other materials, it’s going to be made of solid steel and as you know, steel doesn’t warp or crack. The other excellent thing about steel airplane hangars is that they do not cost much to own and they do not require much maintenance. So you’re going to save time and money with this type of hanger as well, and that certainly has to be a good thing for all airplane owners.
- Strength – as you have probably figured out already, steel is an incredibly powerful construction material, so you’ll never have to worry about strong winds blowing over your hangar because that’s just not going to happen with steel. This material is resilient, stable, and made of the highest quality. So the walls, corners, and studs of your interior hangar are going to be strong and built to last. Steel is also a lightweight material believe it or not, so it will be easy to construct, as well as protect your aircraft from inclement weather and other forces caused by Mother Nature that could damage your expensive planes.
- It’s fireproof – last but certainly not least, having a steel airplane hangar is definitely the right way to go as an airplane owner because you’ll never have to worry about your structure catching fire and burning your airplanes to the ground. Obviously, you want to do everything that you can to protect this major investment. So knowing that you’ll never need to worry about a fire again anywhere near your airplanes will definitely make it easier for you to sleep at night. Steel is a fire resistant material which is also beneficial because it will help to lower your insurance premiums. Yes, you will not have to worry about fires ever destroying your planes, and the insurance company will know that you are keeping them in a steel structure so they will not raise your premiums because of it.
Get the Steel Airplane Hangar That You Deserve
There’s no doubt that you want the best hangar for your airplanes. Now you get to buy the one that you deserve. And the great thing about going with steel is that it’s actually the more affordable option.
It’s strong, durable, customizable, affordable, fireproof, and easy to construct. What more could you ask for in an airplane hangar? Absolutely nothing!